Real-time Business Intelligence for Transportation Managers & Drivers. Enables Planning & Infrastructure Changeover for Electrification.
…provides emissions reduction, fuel savings & extended asset life during transition.
Wi-NOx™ Real-Time (IoT) Mobile Pollution Monitoring System
Contributes to cleaner air. Lower healthcare costs. Improved quality of life.
Vehicle emissions are more than just pollution. They contain unique data signatures that are rich with information about the driver, the vehicle, the fuel, the pollution and the environmental impact. At SensorComm, we extract, analyze and transform those data signatures into real-time business intelligence. Wi-NOx™ monitors NOx emissions at the exhaust tailpipe (where pollution enters the environment) and provides transportation managers with emissions reduction, fuel savings and extended asset life.
Wi-NOx™ provides fuel, GHG and air quality diagnostics/intelligence for validation and quantification of current modeling efforts (e.g. air quality) enabling governments, cities and transit authorities to accelerate planning and infrastructure changeover.
Which Vehicles are Polluting?
Millions of premature worldwide deaths each year.
PROBLEM: NOx is a pollutant coming from the tailpipe of vehicles contributing to millions of premature worldwide deaths each year. Asthma, cancer and heart disease (accelerators for COVID-19 mortality) have shown significant increases as a result of NOx pollution. Mobile sources are responsible for up to 80% of NOx emissions. Since we don’t know who (specifically) is polluting, how can we fix it?
Wi-NOx™ Diagnostics | Prioritization & Transition of Infrastructure Changeover
Fuel consumption. GHG emissions. Measurable air quality benefits.
Wi-NOx™ – FUEL DIAGNOSTICS
• Real-time feedback | driver engagement
• Fuel savings 3 to 5% (up to 15% w/mitigation)
• Fuel quality (for fleet optimization)
ELECTRIFICATION | PRIORITIZING IMPACT
• 80% of transportation pollution comes from 20% of vehicles
• How do we find/isolate/transition the (20%) at a reasonable cost?
• IoT monitoring/diagnostics for intelligent transportation systems
Wi-NOx™ – GHG DIAGNOSTICS
• Tailpipe NOx emissions monitoring (real-time)
• Proxy for CO2 and other gases
• Climate Change Innovator Award (CES, NSF, EPA)
Wi-NOx™ | TRANSITIONING INFRASTRUCTURE CHANGEOVER
• Emissions monitoring of transit, service and hybrid vehicles
• Validation and quantification of current modeling efforts (e.g. air quality)
• Enables planning and infrastructure changeover
Wi-NOx™ – AIR QUALITY DIAGNOSTICS
• Identify: which vehicles are polluting?
• Quantify: how much pollution?
• Prioritize: transition to electric vehicles
Wi-NOx™ | Global Pilot Programs
Transforming asset management from reactive… to predictive… to preemptive.
Applicability and Impact Testing on Four Continents
Partial list of pilot programs performed by SensorComm.
WI-NOX™ | System
Value in savings, efficiencies and capabilities.
Measurement | Monitoring
GHG | NOx Pollution Footprint
Efficiencies | 3 to 5%
Identification | Pollution
Remove | Repair | Replace
Unique Data Signatures
Identify | Sub-Optimal Operation
Validate | Detect Anomalies
Governments | Cities | Transit
Duration | Levels
Expanding Global Opportunities
See What’s Next: Join Our Newsletter
(We do not share your email address)